Having two female cats, just one month old, is so complex and so beautiful! I can't leave the house for the time I was used to, nor get a good night sleep, and sometimes I just sit on the ground to be their shelter and their bed for an hour long, without doing anything else till they're completely calm, but I can't regret it. They're just lovely and I'm sure they're going to be more amazing when they grow up
I still need to get the rithm to draw everyday for several hours, so I can catch up with my own to-do list.
In the meantime, I'll continue with the drawings I already started:
- Commission of 3 fashion drawings, to illustrate sizes S, M and L with different dresses.
Done! And waiting for the scanned file to upload it~
- Cursi drawing in the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! universe, watercoloured.
- Another cursi picture, but more normal, and coloured with pencils.
- A fanart of Honey (from Space Dandy).
- Super colorful personal drawing from 2014.